With multi-discipline capabilities in civil, pipeline, mechanical, electrical and instrumentation, Al Jaber Energy Services (AJES) is the EPC arm of Al Jaber Group, dedicated to various sectors including Oil & Gas, Petrochemical, Power, Water, Industrial, and Major Infrastructure.
With over 10,000 employees, AJES is able to provide bespoke construction solutions across the UAE.
AJES has been a significant part of several notable projects with international partners, including:
- Onshore Gas Development 3 (OGDIII) with Eastern Bechtel Co. Ltd. (GASCO)
- EPC of Common Sulphur Project in JV with Washington Group International (Qatar Gas II)
- Polyolefins Petrochemical Project with Tecnimont (BOROUGE 2)
- Airport Facilities in Consortium with Odebrecht Brazil (SCADIA Abu Dhabi)
- Development of Taweelah Receiving Facility (Dolphin Energy)
- Asab Gas Development 2 (AGDII) with Bechtel (GASCO)
- UWEC EPC of Project Transmission Systems in JV with Technip Germany (Fujairah Water & Power)
- Green Diesel Project with GS Engineering Korea (TAKREER)
- Ethylene Offsite and Utilities Project with Alliance Bechtel Linde (BOROUGE)
- Taweelah B2 Power Plant with Bechtel (ADWEA)