Al Jaber Trading and Kenworth participate in ADIPEC 2016
Abu Dhabi – November 10, 2016 – Al Jaber Trading, a company of Al Jaber Group, in cooperation with Kenworth Truck Company, participated in ADIPEC 2016 that takes place between 7 & 10 November 2016 in Abu Dhabi, Stand No: J5210.
Al Jaber Trading and Kenworth displayed the Model Super 963S “King of the Desert” Heavy Duty Truck.
Mr. Michal Sidani, Managing Director of Al Jaber Trading said: “We are excited to be a part of the ADIPEC 2016. It provides an outstanding venue to meet with our customers, while also displaying the industry-leading Trucks that are focused on supporting the needs of the Oil and Gas businesses”
Ms. Sharon Sidoine, Director of Sales Operations at PACCAR Global Sales said: “Kenworth was the first manufacturer to design off-highway trucks to carry oil rigs in the desert over fifty years ago. We are pleased to display the latest model Super 963S, which is unsurpassed in its ability to carry oil rigs in the deep desert. ”
Some fun facts about the Super 963S:
- Truck use: desert oil field transport and heavy oil rig moves
- Gross combination weight rating 227 metric tons
- Engine: Cummins ISX 600 HP
- Transmission: Allison M6620A automatic
- Axles: AxleTech, wide-track
- Front Suspension: Heavy Duty slipper spring
- Rear Suspension: Walking beam
- Tires: Firestone 29.5R25
- Frame: Double stacked high tensile heat-treated rails
- Radiator surface area: 4521 square centimeters